An experienced and qualified Accounting Teacher is sought for a leadership role with responsibility for the development, implementation and management of Accounting programmes. You will contribute to high achievement within an experienced and supportive Social Sciences Faculty team. International Baccalaureate Diploma teaching experience preferred.
- Private Independent School
- Lead Teaching Programmes
- Epsom Location
Diocesan School for Girls is a high performing independent Anglican School with an outstanding reputation for excellence in all aspects of achievement. With state of the art educational and sporting facilities, the school provides a unique environment where girls can achieve excellence in a wide range of academic, cultural and sporting activities.
We offer students a dual pathway with NCEA and International Baccalaureate.
Wide opportunities for professional development are available to teaching staff, as are:
- the choice of an Apple or Windows laptop (an ipad in addition to a laptop is standard equipment for teachers with junior classes)
- utilisation of our Fitness Centre gym and Aquatic pool facilities
- an on-site physiotherapist
- covered staff car parking
- generous remuneration
Please apply as soon as possible to meet New Zealand teacher registration and visa requirements and enable a 29 April 2019 start.
Applications close 28 Feb 2019