- Busy, operationally focused HR role
- Competitive remuneration package
- Based in Epsom, Auckland
Are you our new HR Coordinator?
Behind every great school is a great team of people. We’d love you to join ours.
Diocesan School for Girls is a place of academic, sporting and cultural excellence. We are a high performing independent Anglican School with state of the art educational and sporting facilities. Our school is a place of innovation and inspiration, where we help girls develop skills for the ever-changing world.
As our HR Coordinator, you will play an important role in living our school values and student-centered culture, and engaging positively with our managers and staff. You will be responsible for providing HR administrative support to both the wider HR team and our people leaders. You will get great exposure to all facets of HR, making this the perfect role to kick-start your HR career. In return, you will be joining a positive, friendly team who are passionate about creating a workplace culture where people can be their best.
Here at Dio, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the wider HR team to provide general administrative support across all facets of HR
- Supporting the end to end recruitment process
- Ensuring that our employee induction process runs smoothly
- Handling day to day queries regarding recruitment, induction, and associated employment legislation requirements
- Assisting with new People and Culture initiatives as needed
- Maintaining HR systems data, and providing People Metrics reporting as and when required
- Supporting the implementation of our new HRIS system
We need someone who is:
- Able to build relationships quickly and communicates well
- Focused on delivering to deadlines, yet with a high level of accuracy
- Proactive, organised and can juggle multiple tasks
- A highly computer literate and experienced user of a range of technologies and software
- Independent and proactive, but still loves being part of a team
- Customer-centric, empathic and flexible in approach
- Passionate about supporting people to be their best
You will have a tertiary qualification in HR or a related field, and ideally will have at least 2+ years HR experience or previous administrative and support experience, and are passionate about a career in Human Resources.
In return, Diocesan School for Girls offers a wide range of benefits, including a competitive remuneration package, free on-site parking, flexible working hours and a strong focus on professional development.
So, if you are someone who is systems savvy, likes to be busy, wants to work in a future-focused environment where people and culture are a central tenet, then this could be the role for you!
Please email your application, including a detailed CV and covering letter, to Jocelyn Anso, Director of People and Culture at Diocesan School for Girls, or apply online via our website: