A flexible and experienced administrator with online information expertise, is needed full time, school terms only, to provide support at our School.
• Providing administrative, logistical and practical support and assistance
• Full time 40 hours per week, School Terms Only
• Epsom Location with underground car parking
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to help make a difference to future generations of young women, by providing support to Faculty staff in this full-time, school term only role at our School.
Diocesan School for Girls is a high performing independent Anglican School with an outstanding reputation for excellence in all aspects of achievement. With state of the art educational and sporting facilities, the school provides a unique environment where girls can achieve excellence in a wide range of academic, cultural and sporting activities.
Working collaboratively in a team-orientated environment, the position involves providing administrative, logistical and practical support and assistance to faculty staff. We seek applicants with:
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on a flexible basis across Faculties/Departments
• Digital competency in a range of software including cloud-based applications and ability to master new systems
• Proactive problem-solving skills
• Ability to relate to all in our community and who are confident communicators
• Exemplary service skills (friendly, welcoming, believe in excellence) consistent with the Diocesan brand values
Applications close 18 March 2019